Summer 2013 Registration Form
Please complete and click on submit at the bottom of this form to submit your registration to the HCAA office. After submitting the form, you will receive a submission message. Please note your submission reference ID for future reference.
If you encounter any problems using this form - please contact us at
Course details may be found on our front webpage under the following titles:
MUSIC, VISUAL ARTS, THEATRE ARTS, WRITING COURSES.
Please refer to our Summer Schedule for class times and costs.
A separate online registration is required for each student. Family contact information is not required for additional students from the same family.
1. Private Tuition: In the fall and spring semesters, students will be billed for 17 weeks of lessons, which will be scheduled from weeks 1 to 17 of the respective semester.
A make-up lesson is allowed for two reported absences per student during the student’s regularly scheduled time in weeks 18 and 19 of each semester. A reported absence is any absence in which the student has notified the teacher directly at least 3 hours prior to the lesson.
2. Class Instruction: Classes will be billed according to the number of weeks prescribed in this catalog, to be scheduled beginning week 1 of the respective semester unless otherwise advised. No make-up lesson will be offered for student absences from classes.
3. HCAA will offer make-up lessons for any lessons or classes cancelled due to teacher absence or inclement weather. Students will not be credited for lessons they choose not to make-up. HCAA follows weather closings for Pennridge School District.
4. The success of theatre and ensemble classes depends on the attendance and participation of the students. Where students are repeatedly absent from such classes to the detriment of the group, the faculty member may choose to remove the student from the class and cancel his/her registration. In such circumstances, HCAA will not be obliged to refund the student’s tuition. Specific class dates may be mandatory (e.g. dress rehearsals); these dates will be communicated to students in advance.
5. The parent will agree to indemnify and hold Hilltown Baptist Church, d/b/a Hilltown Creative Arts Academy (collectively “HBC”) harmless from any liability incurred by HBC, its Directors, Elders, Deacons, Pastors, Staff, Employees, Agents, Volunteers and Members: (1) As a result of injuries to his/her child; or (2) Due to acts of his/her child; occurring in any HBC related activity, lesson or program.
6. The parent gives permission for any photos of lessons, classes, drama productions or images of artistic works produced in classes to be used in Academy promotional materials. Parents who desire that such photos not be used should notify the office.
By checking below, I confirm that I have read and understand the attendance policy. Furthermore, I understand that attendance is vital for my education at HCAA and agree to be faithful in attendance.
Tuition and Payment Policy.
1. Students commit to a full semester of lessons at registration.
-Your tuition bill is divided into 5 installments with the first installment and registration fee being paid in advance of your classes. In order for students to attend the first week of classes, their account must be up to date
2. Tuition is non-refundable unless the class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
3. A registration fee will be charged once per family at the beginning of each semester ($35 fee in fall and spring, $25 fee in summer). If a family chooses to pay a $55 registration fee in the fall, the fee for spring and summer will be waived.
4. Where the office accepts a mid-semester cancellation because of extreme personal circumstances, a cancellation fee equal to two weeks of tuition will be charged.
5. Tuition may be paid in full at registration or in equal installments as set by the office on confirmation of registration. Installment dates are provided on your Confirmation of Registration email as well as on your monthly statements. Statements will be emailed, unless otherwise requested.
6. Discounts will apply for families enrolled in multiple classes in the same semester.
· Two classes—5%
· Three or more classes—10%
7. Students who enroll mid-semester pay the registration fee plus pro-rated tuition for the remaining weeks of the semester and follow the remaining installment payment schedule.
8. Please make checks payable to HCAA. For tracking purposes, please do not pay in cash. For your convenience, a locked payment box is located in the Academy office, or payment may be mailed to: HCAA, PO Box 1, Hilltown, PA 18927.
By checking below, I confirm that I have read and agree to the tuition and payment policy.
Supplies, Homework, and Practice
1. Students are expected to bring the necessary supplies, scripts and/or assigned music to class.
2. Students are expected to follow through at home with any assignments given by the instructor.
By checking below, I confirm that I have read and agreed to the above conditions. I understand that my progress is largely dependent on my commitment to what is required of me at home between lessons/classes.