The purpose and goal of VisitCare is to show love and concern for all those in our church family who are shut-in, struggling with illness or simply going through difficult trials. VisitCare is made up of a team of dedicated people who love the Lord and wish to show compassion in His name to those needing encouragement and care. We serve under the direction and with the support of the pastoral & leadership staff.
Through this ministry:
- There are visits to those homebound with illnesses or other physical limitations
- There are visits to those in the hospital,
- There are visits to those living in nursing homes
- There are visits made to whomever and wherever the need may be.
The members of the VisitCare Ministry team supply –
- Listening ear
- Bible reading
- Share prayer including needs and praises
- Meals where needed
- Willingness to help wherever possible